In Loving Memory

Those wishing to leave messages of support, condolence or tribute on the untimely death of Sovereign Prince Nicholas de Vere von Drakenberg are welcome to do so here....

Re: In Loving Memory

Postby * THUBAN * on Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:10 am

Hey guys,
I found this entry at "godlike productions" forum ---

Posted by:
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
05/15/2013

No details about Nicholas de Veres death have been disclosed officially. The information floating about currently on the internet is false. James Robert Wrights interviews and web pages have been made solely to promote himself and his book in a desperate attempt for 15 minute's of fame. James Robert Wright has never met Nicholas de Vere and was not in close contact with Nicholas de Vere. Prior to his death Nicholas terminated all correspondence with James Robert Wright.

The interview recording James Robert Wright has of Nicholas de Vere fiancée is one of three phone calls which have been edited by James Robert Wright to suit his allegations based on sick fantasy and not fact. Nicholas de Veres fiancée was recorded without her knowledge. (I got that from the horses mouth)

De Veres fiancée refused to give out any more information about the death because "it will be misinterpreted and twisted" and requested to be left alone.

That entry sounds a lot like the one here posted by "Dysart" ;)

Anyway, after all is said and done, the simple fact of the matter is that Nicholas de Vere died from cardiac failure on February 24th 2013.

That's all there is to it.

:!:
* THUBAN *

Postby * THUBAN * on Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:07 am

Hmmm........
AnonymousCoward wrote:De Veres fiancée refused to give out any more information about the death because "it will be misinterpreted and twisted" and requested to be left alone.

If De Veres fiancée really did want "to be left alone", then why was she discussing it on Facebook... before and after Nick's demise?

TRANSCRIPT
(Excerpts from a Facebook conversation between Thomas Kelly (Dragon Sovereignty International Press) and Nick's fiancée.....)
Thomas Kelly:
I’m not very shocked about the dishonesty in people, the back biting, smack talk and judgement.
I never needed anyone to validate me or my existence. Nick spoke to my heart and I am aware of who I am and what I am.
The way you’ve acted online, regardless who is in the right, has jeopardized everything Nick want to happen.

Lila Tolui de Vere:
Firstly I am the centre of my own universe, I am selfish and self absorbed by my own admition. I do not require a character assessment from an individual who does not know me. I know what I am.
Secondly with regards to Nicholas work, that is my problem, not yours or anyone else’s. If you wish to run off and carry on like the rest of those mongrels then be my guest but ask yourself first why you would want to, who for?
Thirdly I know what happened to Nicholas, I was there. Should I tell? Nope.
Fourthly you should understand I have absolutely no interest in you or anyone else whatsoever. We/ now I do not do friends. If someone has a use then great I will use them, if they stop being useful I/we disguard them which is what has happened here. It happened to James when Nick was alive and now Nick has died it applies to everyone else who had some form of association with us......... I have been on Facebook more than usual but don’t try to make out I neglect my son or my life because whilst the rest of you are squabbling over who is Earl marshal and whose work to steal next...........

Lila Tolui de Vere wrote:I miss him so much. I keep thinking what he would do if he were alive and I had died. We couldn’t be apart I know he would have ended it and I am so scared I will. There is no point to anything. We learn and then we die. Now all there is is a box of ashes in the house. I cannot carry on. None of it will bring him back and there is no point in trying to delude myself into thinking he is with me when he isn’t. He is dead and gone and I want to be with him. I know Nick liked conspiracies but he wouldn’t have wanted one so soon after his death which is why I told James to give me some time but he didn’t. Is as if he was worried it would get out first and then he wouldn’t be centre of attention. It is true Nick didn’t want anything to do with him, the constant harassment for money and the stories got too much. So in that respect Nick would have hated what he did.

:|

Poor woman.
Although, if one genuinely desires "to be left alone" then I'd suggest one stop posting on Facebook for a start.

:!:
* THUBAN *

Postby AmAcAz on Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:25 am

Walk on in infinite worlds of light and power Nicholas. I never met you but you have influenced my life a fundamental and profound way and for this you have my eternal thanks :-) x
AmAcAz

Postby Lleiffermawr on Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:21 am

Greetings,

My Dear Sovereign Prince, you have been gone from us for some time now, and things just haven't been right. We have continued to keep your memory alive. Though we still bicker every once in awhile, there has come some peace. We know what we must do as Sovereigns in our own right, and do what we must to spread Draconian Consciousness. Though you are missed, we are stronger than we have been in centuries. Thank you for giving of your words to us.
Lleiffermawr

Previous

Return to IN MEMORIAM NICHOLAS DE VERE