In Loving Memory

Those wishing to leave messages of support, condolence or tribute on the untimely death of Sovereign Prince Nicholas de Vere von Drakenberg are welcome to do so here....

In Loving Memory

Postby * THUBAN * on Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:06 pm

In Loving Memory of HRH Prince Nicholas de Vere von Drakenberg,
By James Robert Wright

To Nick’s friends, family and admirers from across the globe:

In this terrible time of tragic and untimely loss of a great man, it has come to my attention that a certain individual close to him has become distressed in lieu of hearing my radio address on the issue. In response to any speculation, I would like to assert a few facts for anyone who might be interested, in the hopes that the memory of Nick de Vere does not become tarnished in any manner which his public relations department, headed up by me, would itself greatly regret.

When coping with the death of a loved one, it is easy to lose sight of what that person believed in or wished to come about their death in any sort of plans they had made. Dealing with death is not easy. Anybody whom was close to Nick is right now still like myself in a complete state of mental shock that something like this occurred. From a psychological standpoint there are certain stages of grief, two of them being denial and anger. To indulge in either one of these is only natural and human, but to begin diluting facts and making personal attacks between persons is one hundred times as destructive, and would be viewed by Nick as completely ridiculous.

In response to the exclusive interview I gave to Vincent Eastwood on February 25th 2013, I would like to assert the following:

Nicholas de Vere is deceased.

He did not die of natural circumstances; his death was untimely.

Nick left various plans with various individuals in the event of such a tragedy. Nick was a deep thinker who always made plans for all sorts of various situations. Some of those plans reside with myself, others with his attorneys, others with his financiers, while others remain unknown to me.

Nick was adamant in his distaste of Facebook and all social media. He would not find it acceptable for anybody at all to discuss it on these platforms.

It is accurate that the kitchen of his coastal home in Wales, where he was found, was “destroyed” as best as I can describe in circumstances still yet to be explained. Nick himself was not a destructive person and this remains anomalous.

It is accurate that Nick suffered lacerations on his person during his death. He was found lying in the midst of an immense amount of broken glass, so this is self-explanatory.

It is accurate that Nick had predicted his own death, and it is further accurate that the way in which it happened was almost verbatim to what he prescribed. This also remains anomalous.

It is accurate that Nick, given his stature and power in the world had a great many people whom were jealous and covetous of what he had. He felt constantly harassed by these individuals throughout his life.

It is accurate that Nick had voiced a great distaste in the establishments of the Vatican, Freemasonry and the British Royal Family, all of which he had strong links to in past periods of his life. That voice is documented in various documents written by him and interviews taken of him.

It is not accurate to suggest that any one person is solely in charge of making plans for the aftermath of his death. Nick was an extremely private and reclusive individual in sharp contrast to being such a great public figure. Any plans that are made were made by him and as of this moment still remain secure with his attorneys and unknown to anyone else.

It is accurate to state that Nick would wish for his work and the messages behind it to carry on, his books continue to be read and adored, and his memory live on in the most tasteful of manners.

It is accurate to state that in the wake of this event, any persons claiming ownership of any physical or intellectual properties belonging to him either now or any time in the future, unless properly and legally documented and released information from his attorneys suggests otherwise, are liars and frauds seeking personal gain from his death.

It is with deep profound sadness that I feel compelled to write this. The death of Nick itself is something so terrible to process, any additional pain added onto it seems unbareable now and exponentially into the future.

It is my hope that the proper authorities will pursue their investigations with the utmost respect and abidance to the law. If any such legal personnel are compromised, by which I mean working to serve negative interests that Nick did not tolerate or endorse, I may state assuredly that Nick would wish to see these individuals brought to justice as well as any other persons negligent in his death. A complete autopsy is not only expected; it will be held to the highest scientific standards of DNA accuracy available.

On a personal note, aside from carrying out things that I promised I would privately to Nicholas de Vere, it is my personal wish at this time to resign from any further involvement with any future form that may evolve of his estate, the Dragon Court, the Priory of Sion, or the European Union as a political entity. I do hereby tender my resignation as Cultural Attache to the United States, and wish to only now retain these dealings in the best memories possible that honor the love, support and charity I came to know from this meritorious man.

May he rest in peace.

Da Pacem Domine
Fiat pax in virtute tua: et abundantia in turribus tuis.
Propter fratres meos et proximos meos, loquebar pacem de te:
Propter domum Domini Dei nostri, quaesivi bona tibi.
Rogate quae ad pacem sunt Jerusalem: et abundantia diligentibus te.
Gloria Patri et Filio et Spiritui Sancto, sicut erat in principio et nunc et semper, et in saecula saeculorum. Amen.

James Robert Wright
Tuesday, February 26th, 2013
* THUBAN *

Re: In Loving Memory

Postby * THUBAN * on Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:09 am

:!:

Media Blackout on Murdered Hungarian Prince
James Wright

26 Feb 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LruaWSoqPmI
* THUBAN *

Postby Bodhinath on Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:08 pm

His death was as I told him a year ago. He was not so great a man to pedophile his own children and beat his first wife, torment and terrorize his last fiancé, and over all act in the most vile and unknightly of expressions. He was a fraud and he pissed off the wrong families continually. Now lest we forget, Nick de Vere actually died a very long time ago and was a character taken on by the individual Thomas Logan Weir. A year ago I exposed him, once again, as a fraud he lashed out to which he was given warning that he would die within a year of heart failure if he did not chill out. The world has now become a better place his absence. The Real Dragon people continue forward.
One Life
One Law
One Blood
Dragon Blood
Bodhinath

Postby Bodhinath on Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:13 pm

As for you, James. You are a thief. You stole from the Dallas Temple! And you KNOW very well that you told me this as well as you attempted to have me help you enter the Dallas Temple to steal other items you said you were recovering.

James, you are a poor traumatized soul molested as a child from your closest of friends and cousins. He took his life and so one day will you. I have no pity for you as you will receive all that your life expressions deserve.
Bodhinath

Postby * THUBAN * on Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:22 am

First of all I'd like to make it perfectly clear that I'm not James Wright. I merely posted some info here which I found during my internet travels.

As for you Bodhinath, you are a well known thief - and a liar to boot - so why should anybody believe you anyway?

:lol:
* THUBAN *

Postby Drache on Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:25 am

Bodhinath wrote:Nick de Vere actually died a very long time ago and was a character taken on by the individual Thomas Logan Weir. A year ago I exposed him, once again, as a fraud

Bodhinath, aka Charles Johnson.... It is common knowledge among the Sanguis Draconis that Thomas Logan Weir also referred to himself as Nicholas de Vere. This has been known since the late 1990's.

FYI the name Weir is a variant spelling of Vere, so how does that make the man a fraud?
Official United Kingdom Government records state that he was the only son of James Weir and Natalie Hopgood.... and so exactly how are his genealogy claims untrue?

Please explain.....

Regards,
Drache
Drache

Postby Dysart on Wed May 15, 2013 11:53 pm

Firstly no details about Nicholas de Veres death have been disclosed officially. The information floating about on the internet is false. James Robert Wrights interviews and web pages have been made solely to promote himself and his book in a desperate attempt for 15 minute's of fame. James Robert Wright has never met Nicholas de Vere and was not in close contact with Nicholas de Vere. Shortly before Nicholas died he terminated his correspondence with James Robert Wright.

The interview recording James Robert Wright has of Nicholas de Vere fiancée is one of three phone calls which have been edited by James Robert Wright to suit his allegations based on sick fantasy and not fact. Nicholas de Veres fiancée was recorded without her knowledge. (I got that from the horses mouth)

Secondly Nicholas de Veres forename at birth was Nicholas not Thomas. Births and deaths registry are part of public record.

Thirdly with regards to thieving, both James Robert Wright and Charles Dean Johnson are thief's.
Dysart

Postby * THUBAN * on Thu May 16, 2013 7:30 am

I find this very confusing.

Firstly, if details of Nick's death have not been made "official" - I gotta ask - if not, WHY NOT?

Secondly, If Nick's first name wasn't really "Thomas" - was his last name really "Weir"?

Thirdly, it's already well known that Charles Dean Johnson (aka Bodhinath) is a thief and a liar, but thanks for the heads up about James Robert Wright and his agenda.

;)
* THUBAN *

Postby Drache on Fri May 17, 2013 3:29 pm

Dysart wrote:Nicholas de Veres forename at birth was Nicholas not Thomas. Births and deaths registry are part of public record.

Is that right Dysart....
And yet we find the following - in the official United Kingdom Government records -

Registers for Births, Marriages and Deaths 1845-1957.
Sussex Register of Electors U.K.
"James Weir and Natalie Hopgood had an only son: Thomas Logan Weir"

It's obvious somebody's lying - but I'll leave members to arrive at their own conclusions as to who that might be...

Regards,
Drache Pen Draig
Drache

Postby Veritas on Sat May 18, 2013 1:37 am

Hallo all,

From what I've observed, Nick's problems began in earnest once he allowed himself to be seduced by Facebook and opened himself up to the public.

It was around the same time that he became involved with certain members of the new-age american contingent who had a vested (financial) interest in promoting a personality cult with Nicholas as the frontman, although it has not escaped my notice that Nick seemed happiy to go along with it all at first..

Sadly, by the time he realised what was really going on, it was too late.

It is my hope that Nicholas de Vere be remembered for the wonderful written Legacy he has left us.

He will be missed.

Ave atque Vale,
Veritas Vereor
Veritas
Site Admin

Next

Return to IN MEMORIAM NICHOLAS DE VERE