Inspired by the words

Those wishing to leave messages of support, condolence or tribute on the untimely death of Sovereign Prince Nicholas de Vere von Drakenberg are welcome to do so here....

Inspired by the words

Postby Annette on Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:10 pm

Sixteen years ago I purchased the 2nd in the Grail series by Laurence Gardner & I read a foreword by Nicholas de Vere. It was just a page & a half, but so much larger. So eloquent & thought provoking. A while later I decided to embark on a novel & I based one of my characters on the impression & intellect behind the words. I also borrowed the name de Vere. The novel has been on & off over the years, but coming along now, & a couple of days ago I learnt to go online & search the net. Found an address & wrote to Nicholas de Vere, to tell him all about this novel & ask for friendship & advice. I didn't know that he had passed on. So this is a shock to me. I didn't even know that he'd written a book, which I have now ordered. So Im very much beside myself & very sad to find that I am too late. And I don't know what to say except that Im sorry I took so long to get in touch. And Im thinking of all his loved ones. And Im sad that he wont receive my letter, or enjoy the story. I really wanted to tell him about it. But I will keep writing, even if its hard sometimes. I was inspired by the words, you see. I fell in love with the words, & the man behind the words. Lovingly, Annette Spears

Re: Inspired by the words

Postby Veritas on Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:15 am

Greetings Annette,

You can also access the material that became Nick's book "The Dragon Legacy" completely free of charge, at the following links:

"From Transylvania to Tunbridge Wells" ... ourt02.htm

"The Origin of the Dragon Lords of the Rings" ... rdring.htm

Site Admin