Charles Dean Johnson (aka Bodhinath) Banished!

Sanguis Draconis Discussion Lounge.

Charles Dean Johnson (aka Bodhinath) Banished!

Postby Drache on Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:31 am

Formal Banishment of Charles Dean Johnson (aka Bodhinath) from the Imperial Royal Dragon Court

Dragon Sovereignty International Press wrote:It’s not what goes into a man, it’s what comes out.
We attempted to give you (Charles Johnson) a second chance and you burned straight through with gasoline and a torch.

Honestly, we personally don’t care what is wrong with you and don’t understand ‘why’ you feel the need to lie and make up garbage about your life and spread it around- surely Le Prieuré de Sion are amazed as to how many people fall for your bullsh*t.
But hey, it only goes to show most people are only sheep and cattle.

FYI- There’s been more-than one person razzing you on Facecrack, it’s true.

....... every attempt, to have any form of friendship with you, is made impossible because of all the nonsense you bring to the table. The fake and fraudulent ‘royals’ you need to dig up (We guess based on a need for some sort of validation..?), that you feel are needed to do anything in the world… is a bit taxing. The fake involvement, internationally, past and present (again, we guess for some sort of validation..?), is overwhelmingly ridiculous- Charles, It’s really challenging, to take you seriously.

......anytime- every time, anyone calls you out on anything or disagrees with you, you berate them, threaten them and reduce yourself to brute beast, acting like a monkey and resort to violence and name calling. You got mad and accuse others of slandering Buck Howard, someone and something you know nothing about and condescend, scolding people about honor - another thing that you, obviously know nothing about - after you, your-’self’ slandered two people (Nicholas de Vere and James Robert Wright) on Facebook..?

......And it’s simple, if you could prove your genealogy and genetic heritage, you would have done so a long, long time ago.

You, Charles, are a dishonorable, disloyal, manipulating, lying, back-biting, back-stabbing, self absorbed, contentious, jealous, little (pardon our French) prick!

Your as Noble as a fly covered pile of dung.

Don’t blame Nick, Jay, Mary, Thomas or anyone that you have been proven wrong and a fraud (not to mention a complete idiot) multiple times… And we are not ashamed to say the Dragon provides for it’s own and you ain’t one of us.

Regards
Drache
Drache

Re: Charles Dean Johnson (aka Bodhinath) Banished!

Postby Veritas on Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:25 pm

I am amazed that HRH Thomas allowed himself to be duped by this charlatan multiple times, particularly after being warned about Charles' abusive behavior many, many moons ago.

Charles is a liar and a thief to boot, not to mention the fact that he has been deliberately taunting and threatening the Dragon Kin for years, causing division, disruption and dissension when and where ever he has raised his ugly head.

I am pleased to see that others of the Kindred have finally seen him for what he truly is - an ignoble and unworthy little man who is best ignored and avoided.

Cordially,
Veritas
Veritas
Site Admin

Postby Drache on Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:32 am

I'm not surprised Charles has been "banished"..... it's well and truly overdue.
As you say Veritas, it's long been common knowledge among Discerning Dragons that he's a trouble-making moron with no redeeming features whatsoever

On another note...... I have to say I'm disgusted to see the "New Age" nit-wit brigade cashing in on the Dragon on more than a few websites with Nick Devere's name plastered all over them.
And while I'm on the subject of Nick .... I find it somewhat amusing to see that 'Nicholas Devere von Drakenberg' still has a Facebook presence, despite being deceased for almost a year now. :roll:

Regards,
Drache
Drache

Postby Lleiffermawr on Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:12 am

Greetings,

The worst person I ever met! I met him and Thomas years ago and unfortunately got duped after a long absence by this man. I would recommend anyone who knows him to stay away and block him completely!
Lleiffermawr

Postby Veritas on Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:56 am

Agreed Brother, he is best avoided.
Time and time again Charles has shown himself to be nothing but an obnoxious, mean-spirited, loathsome creature, who creates ill-will and discord wherever he goes.

Cordially,
Veritas
Veritas
Site Admin

Postby Quantum on Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:25 am

Charles is a fraud. Nothing but BS spews forth from him. Steer clear.
Quantum

Return to PYTHON PARLOR