Angel in the Storm

Sanguis Draconis Discussion Lounge.

Angel in the Storm

Postby Stephen Alzis on Fri May 10, 2013 10:17 am

I apologize upon hearing Nicholas was not apparent§tly with us anymore... Well, having said that, it seems as if he was awful adamant in expressing his pedigree, in which is a misnomer, he fails to mention EA shed of his own blood in creating adamu, despite the adapu, which may be the automotons of the queens of Orion, as they are fierce, but I digress in honor of tomorrow's mother's day, backtracking as it were, of his own blood, which is in all, all are permited, we are all infinite awareness at the threshold of the lapse of will... semantics and circular, cryptic logic has no place in a multiverse of an open source nature. I wish to show you my true pedigree, but alas, your file posting link is not responding properly, and my images are not available at this juncture

-Veritas Vos Liberabit
Stephen Alzis

Re: Angel in the Storm

Postby Drache on Sat May 11, 2013 2:21 am

We are well versed regarding your pedigree, Stephen...... and yes indeed..... there's a little Dragon in everybody..... :mrgreen:

Regards,
Drache Pen Draig
Drache

Re: Angel in the Storm

Postby Veritas on Sun May 12, 2013 4:53 am

Fraternal Greetings Stephen,

Welcome to Dragons' Deep.

You commented, quote: "the file posting link is not responding properly, and my images are not available at this juncture".

Just to let you know that I've checked the settings and the "attachments" feature is, in fact, working properly.

Consequently, if you wish to post pictures you can indeed do so.

Cordially,
Veritas.
Veritas
Site Admin

Return to PYTHON PARLOR